1.1 This document sets out the terms and conditions (“Terms”) that apply to participation in the ghd aura Competition (“Competition”).
1.2 The Promoter is Jemella Ltd, trading as ghd, of Bridgewater Place, Water Lane, Leeds, LS11 5BZ, the owner of the ghd brand. The Promoter reserves the right to change these Terms at any time and to communicate the changes to entrants by updating these Terms on this page.
1.3 By entering this Competition all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms.
2.1 To participate in the Competition entrants must:
a) be aged 18 or over;
b) reside in the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland; and
c) have either a Facebook or Twitter account.
2. To take part in the Competition, entrants must state what they will do to get a ghd aura either by selecting one of the five pre-populated options or creating their own option.
3. No purchase of any product is necessary to enter the Competition
4. The winner and runners-up will be selected by an independent judge and will be contacted within 14 days of the closing date.
5. The Competition will run from 13th June 2014 to 11th July 2014. Any entries received after the closing date will not be eligible.
6. Employees of the Promoter or any related companies, and their family members, are not permitted to enter the Competition.
7. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any late, incomplete or fraudulent entries.
3.1 One winner and five runners-up will be selected each week during the Competition. Each runner-up will receive a ghd aura and the winner will receive a pair of tickets to a ghd aura event in our studio at Dean Street, London. This event will include
a) blow dry master class – how to achieve the perfect blow dry at home;
b) wash and blow dry with a top ghd stylist;
c) drinks and canapés;
d) nail paint from leading nail technician;
e) cocktails at a Soho bar;
f) ghd goody bag;
g) return train tickets.
2. In the event that contact cannot be made with a winner or runner-up after 3 attempts the Promoter shall select another winner or runner-up.
3. The winner and runners-up will receive their prize within 28 days of the closing date.
4. There is no cash alternative and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equivalent value in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
5. The names and counties of winners and runners-up will be available upon request by writing to the Promoter.
1. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence on any matter concerning the Competition will be entered into.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Competition or to extend the closing date.
3. These Terms are governed by English law.
4. This promotion is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. You are providing your information to the Promoter, not Facebook or Twitter.
The entrant agrees to participate in such reasonable promotional activities as the Promoter may request.